Nazmi Faiz - Ikat Kontrak 3 Tahun Dengan Biera Mar


salam. nampaknya skill nazmi faiz di atas padang telah berjaya membawanya jauh terbang ke liga potugal dengan kelab biera mar. tahniah nazmi faiz atas kejayaan ini! 


The Beira-Mar is the first European club to sign a player of Malaysian nationality, after Nazmi Faiz Mansor has signed an agreement this Monday for the next three seasons.

After having completed a week of testing in Aveiro, the player 17 years just to convince and Ulisses Morais, thereby signing with the emblem Aveiro for three seasons.

"It's hard to describe what I feel right now. This was my big chance and luckily I did. Playing in Europe was my big dream. I am extremely happy and motivated for this step I have to go. I liked the Beira-Mar from the first moment and I've found the right place to evolve, "said the under-21 international by Malaysia.

"I was very well received by all, but I emphasize the words of coach [Ulisses Morais] and Captain [Hugo]. His teachings are precious to me and my learning. Everything I do to take this opportunity to become a better player and honor my country. Those are my big goals, "he added.

sources from : ogol.com.br


diharap lebih ramai atlet malaysia berjaya di peringkat antarabangsa!

Ulasan

amirahyusoff berkata…
dia dah ambil SPM ke belum?
ajax85 berkata…
xambik pun xpe..sbb dah kaya..
Tanpa Nama berkata…
gaji dah 300000 ribu sebulan...tunggu 4 bulan dah jutawan..takde nak pandang spm tu..kahkah
Sara berkata…
Saya suke dia!!!mesti kaye nanti ..huhuhu